I make the vast majority of the food that my husband and I consume. That includes a lot of snacks and food for travel. I do this because I know what’s going into the food and that it’s of the highest quality. There are, however, certain foods that I’d rather just purchase and for me – jerky is one of those foods.
I was so stoked to be introduced to Sustainapaks and am super-pumped to share this brand with you!
Here’s why my husband and I are digging their products:
- The jerky is so tender! You do not have to chew and chew and chew to get through it. My jaw doesn’t hurt when I’m done eating.
- The jerky is made using only the highest quality ingredients. I love that Sustainapak uses grass-fed beef and antibiotic-free/hormone-free chicken for their jerky. Every ingredient used is recognizable – no funny business in there!
- The jerky doesn’t need to be refrigerated. They are perfect to throw in your backpack or purse for a busy day out. We plan on packing them in our backpacks while skiing, ensuring that we get a nutritious lunch while avoiding over-priced, poor-quality food in the ski lodges.
- Sustainpaks has come up with some of the tastiest jerky we have ever tried! I just asked my husband to list why he enjoys their products and the first thing he said was “the flavor”. Seriously, Chicken with Cranberry, Spicy Buffalo Chicken, Sriracha Grass-Fed Beef! But even if you are a jerky traditionalist, you will love their Original Flavor too.
- The Chicken Paks and Grass-Fed Beef Paks rock! My favorite Pak is the Grass-Fed Beef Primal Bites, Apples & Cashews Pak. These are so cool! They come in a pouch that keeps the jerky separated from the dried fruits and nuts. They are currently offering 5 different grass-fed beef/fruit, nut, coconut combos and one chicken variety with cherries and cashews. I love that I can fold the pouch in half and stick it in my purse to munch on later.
So here’s the good news – Sustainapak is offering 20% for the month of January with the coupon code primal2015 and free shipping on all orders over $50! This is a sweet deal and it’s good for the entire month. The code can be used multiple times, so if you are hesitant to order more than one or two items off the bat, you can come back for more once you have tried them. You can head over to visit their site and shop here.
If you are curious about ingredients or nutrition information, please head over to their website. Labels are pictured with each product, so you can see exactly what you are getting. Let me know if you have any other questions!
(This post contains affiliate links for products that I like and use. I would never recommend a product to you that I haven’t tried and loved! By purchasing products through these links, you help to support this website and keep it’s content free. Plus, you put a huge smile on my face – Thank you!!)